This 90 Second Video Reveals How Many Oklahomans Are Erasing Their Joint Pain Once And For All-WITHOUT SURGERY
Click The Video Below
Non Surgical Regenerative Medicine Treatment for Chronic Joint Pain
Regenerative Medicine Promotes Natural Healing From Joint Pain…In fact some Doctors across the country are calling these treatments “The Fountain Of Youth”
Non Surgical Regenerative Treatments for joint pain performed by the Medical Providers at Oklahoma Medical Clinic for people suffering from chronic joint pain has helped many Oklahomans avoid surgery and avoid pain.
The ability to use non surgical treatments been a huge advancement in the medical field. These treatments will continue to be a rapidly growing and excepted medical treatment option for people suffering from joint pain.
Therapeutic & Biological Effects Using Regenerative Cell Therapy For Pain:
- Increased Cell Growth — accelerate cellular reproduction and growth.
- Increased Metabolic Activity — Photons initiate higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells and thus greater production of the basic food source for cells, Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP).
- Faster Wound Healing — stimulate fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
- Anti-Inflammatory Action — reduce swelling caused by bruising or inflammation of joints resulting in enhanced joint mobility.
- Increased Vascular Activity — induce temporary vasodilation that increases blood flow to effected areas.
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation — reduce the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from: cuts, scratches, burns or post-surgery.
- Stimulated Nerve Function — speeds the process of nerve cell re connection to bring the damaged areas back to life.
How Can Regenerative Cell Therapy Help Relieve Joint Pain?
- The joint tissues are healed quicker and stronger
- Joint Pain is Reduced or Eliminated- This treatment can eliminate pain by increasing Endorphins. This is the hormone produced in your body that helps reduce pain.
- Stimulates Nerves – Research has discovered that laser induces a nerve blockade which allows for pain relief.
- Reduces Swelling/Inflammation- helps to decrease inflammation by releasing histamine, nitric-oxide, and serotonin to create an opening of the cells.
The best part is that there is basically NO DOWN TIME with these procedures.
Regenerative Cell Therapy starts the process in the cell that actually stimulates a natural healing process. This can cause joint pain to be reduced, swelling to go away, and the healing process is accelerated causing your knee to heal much quicker.
To receive a Free New Patient Consultation to determine if Regenerative Cell Therapy can help you call 405-378-3400 today.